Please note that the Unlimited Season Pass is now sold out.
However, 30 Years and Under subscribers can still personalise a package and only pay up to $30 per show. Full subscription information and links can be found via our Subscriptions page.
Unlimited Season Pass Holders - How to proceed?
- Book your $100 unlimited Season Pass subscription online and select one ticket for each performance.
- The tickets for these performances will be sent via your selected delivery method.
- Victorian Opera will contact you to confirm your date of birth. Your Season Pass card will be sent via post.
- Season Pass holders can attend as often as you like! If you wish to attend more performances of each production, simply turn up to the venue box office at least 1 hour prior to the start time, present your Season Pass card and photo ID. You will be issued one complimentary ticket to each additional performance you attend.
- Terms and Conditions apply (see Ticketing information below).
|Season Pass||30 Years and Under||$100|
Terms and Conditions
- Must be aged 30 Years and Under at the time of booking.
- Limited to 25 packages.
- Additional performance tickets are dependent on availability. If the performance is sold out, no additional tickets will be issued.
- The Season Pass additional ticket option is non-transferable and only applies to the original subscriber.
- Season Pass holders are able to purchase tickets for companions at the 30 Years and Under rate at the box office on the night of the performance (dependent on availability).
Tickets must be purchased in a single transaction as a package. A $8.50 Subscription Processing Fee applies per order to bookings made online.
Subscriptions on sale - Wednesday 27 September 2017
Single Tickets on sale - Monday 30 October 2017
Please allow up to four weeks for your subscription to be processed.
For information on other Season 2018 Subscription packages please visit our Subscriptions page or download the brochure.